Holy shit. It’s been too long. I’m sorry…I really am!
I promised myself, when I started this blog, that I wouldn’t do it for a few months and then disappear. I was committed to blogging and wanted to be consistent…Welp. That went right to hell as soon as I became a father. Makes sense, right? Sure it does! But I am not making excuses. I’m BACK and promise to pound the keyboard as much as humanly possible for the enjoyment of others and myself. Fact is – between insane work schedules, commuting, traveling, baby stuff, watching the golf channel and spending time w/ the wife – life can sometimes move too fast…Blogging helps slow that down for me – almost like verbal mediation. It’s good for me and hopefully it’s good for you too.
I would now like to share some of the random thoughts that I’ve had over the last few months of going blog-less. Get excited! Some of these thoughts may turn into full fledged blogs…some might not…but either way…enjoy here and now while I dust off the cobwebs from the ol’ electronic typewriter and flex my internets.
– 12 Years a Slave was INTENSE.
– The finale to HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER was….completely underwhelming and expected.
– The large majority of people in the professional world are un-professional.
– I hate Southern Charm…but love it at the same time.
– I’m off Walking Dead.
– Shameless is ridiculously awesome.
– Taxes are fun.
– I may have to buy all custom clothes for the rest of my life.
– It’s BASEBALL SEASON!
– I was totally right about GoogleGlass!
– How is Justin Bieber NOT in jail?
– That thing on 60 Minutes re: how the stock market is rigged blew my mind.
– The AD TECH world is completely and utterly out of freaking control. In a good way…
There ya have it! Some random thought nuggets from my brain. Stay tuned for more goodness
It’s good to be back.
Ps – how freaking cute is my son?!?
Yours Truly, Chris